7 Ways to Get Involved
The GCA is always looking for neighbors to take an active role in our activities. Here are seven great ways to get involved:
- Join the Greenlawn Civic Association - or - Renew your membership if you have not already!
- Attend our monthly membership meetings.(Non members always welcomed!)
- Join one of our committees.
- Volunteer for a GCA event or project.
- Teens can build up any Community Service hours they need.
- Encourage neighbors to join (or renew their membership in) the GCA.
- Donations are appreciated and 100% of the donations will go into helping our community.